Our process is fairly straightforward and we have outlined each of the steps below.
Join the Registered Nurse Bank at Sherwood Forest Hospitals
Why Should I join?
Our Bank offers you the flexibility of shifts to suit your busy life. Everything is done electronically now through Employee Online, so we have made it easy for you to tell us when you want to work and for you to book any shifts that you want to pick up.
Once you are on the Bank you are cleared to work anywhere within Sherwood Forest Hospitals and should you want to move to a permanent job, you won’t need to jump through any hoops as you will already be on the books!
What will I get Paid?
Our current rate of pay for Bank Registered Nurses is £17.74 per hour which is paid weekly directly into your bank account.
How do I join?
- Complete the short Registration Form.
- Attend an Interview – Held regularly or apply for our next Assessment Centre.
- Be cleared to work – we will need to complete a few pre-employment checks before you can work but we will do these as fast we can.
- Attend Orientation Day – induction is important to help you fit into the team and get to know us. We may ask you to complete some additional training if you are not up to date with your mandatory and statutory requirements.
- Be given access to Employee Online – this part of our rostering system will enable you to view all aspects of your shifts. You will be sent joining details by the Temporary Staffing Office.
- Make your availability known to us via the Employee Online system.
- Book shifts to suit you and start working.